HR Event – Building High Performance Culture
Nov 23, 2016 Malaysia
Rolling Arrays partnered with SAP SuccessFactors to organize an HR event “Building a High Performance Culture within your Organisation” on 22nd November, 2016 at Hotel Grand Millennium, Kuala Lumpur.
The event was headed by Brent Kielly, HR Executive Advisor at SAP SuccessFactors and Gerald Chow, Solutions Advisor at Rolling Arrays. The interactive session was attended by HR leaders and HR practitioners of Malaysia.
Some of the topics Brent and Gerald covered in their sessions were:
- HR Trends – Performance and Goal Management, ‘a must have solution to maintain your employees’
- Changing employee engagement
- Real Time Visibility
- Aligning goals that are measured and reportable
- Ensuring the right people are aligned and achieving the right outcomes to ensure overall business success.
- Why your Value Justification and Return on Investment in HR solutions is a multi-phased conclusion
- Looking at PMGM and considering how implementation of this solution can help drive change management in organisations that are typically unexciting / compliance driven / dull.
- Focus on employee engagement to maintain ‘Talented Employees’ and understand who are not in that bucket.
- Build HR Change Management around the delivered outcomes from PMGM
- HR Transformation Journey: Where to start and what to expect from it
- Discover – Setting priorities for your business: What’s critical, what’s not, and what can get the highest traction and value
- Align – Pre-work to be done: Getting internal alignment and mapping out the desired business process
- Transform – Actual implementation: What to look out for, lessons learnt
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays is Asia’s premier award winning HR Transformation Company, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, UAE & India). Since its inception in 2009, Rolling Arrays has successfully delivered more than 200 HR transformation projects for more than 100 blue-chip clients across Asia. A consultative approach to HR Processes, HR Functions and HR Software is Rolling Arrays core expertise and the primary catalyst for its success. Rolling Arrays was recognized as Singapore’s fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore – The Straits Times in 2020 & 2021 consecutively. In 2021, RA was ranked at the 48th spot. For more information visit https://rollingarrays.com/.