Mount Faber Leisure Group: Using CICO to improve Operational Efficiency
Jul 12, 2021 Singapore
Mount Faber Leisure Group (MFLG) is one of Singapore’s leading operators of leisure & lifestyle services. Its portfolio of products and services include the Singapore Cable Car, Wings of Time, Sentosa Island Bus Tour, Gai Gai Tour, Mount Faber Peak, Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro, Dusk Restaurant & Bar, Good Old Days Food Court & Western Grill, FUN Shop, Cable Car Gift Shop and Faber Licence.
“The Clock-in Clock-out (CICO) solution helps accelerate our digital transformation journey and enhances our efficiency by providing real-time data.”
–HR Department, Mount Faber Leisure Group
For original article please Click Here
The goal of Mount Faber Leisure Group was to achieve operational efficiency.
- They needed a solution for time-in and time-out, that also captures location.
- A solution that uses real-time data and intelligent warnings to replace commonly-touched hardware devices for time recording and enable operational decision-making was required.
The Clock-in-Clock-out (CICO) solution’s unique features were beneficial in the following ways:
- Rolling Arrays implemented a CICO solution, allowing MFLG’s staff to Clock-in Clock-out using a GPS-based app on their mobile devices, saving physical infrastructure expenses.
- In the event of a network outage, designated supervisors can generate a QR code for staff to use. There are also certain auditing features that may be used to keep track of staff that have CICO via QR codes.
- The implementation of the CICO solution made everyday operations easier and proved to be convenient for staff.
- CICO’s solution also resulted in lower physical infrastructure investments for time recording and allows users to make operational decisions based on real-time CI-CO data and intelligent warnings.
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays has been driving SAP SuccessFactors-led HR Transformation since 2009. The company specialises in SF consulting, implementation, and support and also builds applications to enhance the utility of the SuccessFactors platform. It is committed to designing systems that help its customers to attract, develop and retain talented individuals. In 2021, Rolling Arrays was recognized as one of the top 75 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times & Statista.