The Central Provident Fund Board, commonly known as the CPF Board or simply the Central Provident Fund, is a compulsory comprehensive saving and pension plan for working Singaporeans and permanent residents primarily to fund their retirement, healthcare, and housing needs in Singapore.
- CPF Board was looking for a one-stop learning portal for users to enhance their learning experience and efficiently administrate training programs.
- The Board runs SAP ECC on-premise and wants to move their learning solution needs to the cloud.
Headcount : 5000
Countries : Singapore
Timeline : 16 weeks
TBD (Need RA’s help in identifying the key benefit)
- Strong support and commitment to adopting a new Learning Management process
- Ensured the new processes had long-term planning in mind and were relevant for the future
- Clearly defined project timeline and firm commitment to meet the Go-Live target