Noor Bank was established in January 2008 in Dubai – United Arab Emirates. In short, Noor Bank has grown considerably and now provides a comprehensive range of products and services – in consumer and corporate banking, wealth management, insurance, treasury, and trading.
Noor Bank has a presence across the country at multiple locations in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, and Al Ain.
Headcount : 1,500
Countries : UAE
Timeline : 2018 (32 Weeks)
Noor Bank reinvents its performance management processes with Rolling Arrays
Drivers for Change
- Lack of structured HR processes to support day-to-day business and future business objectives
- Time-consuming manual recruitment processes
- Lack of a proper Performance Management System leading to inefficient Performance Appraisal Processes and delays
- Complexity of Performance Review process prompted the need for change according to Best Practices
- Clearly defined project timeline and firm commitment from the Noor Bank team to meet the Go-Live target
- Consistent Stakeholder involvement facilitated decision-making and re-invention of Performance Management processes
- Clear direction of the Project goal and objective to all project team members