Founded in 1992, Majid Al Futtaim is the leading shopping mall, community, retail, and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Majid Al Futtaim owns and operates 21 shopping malls and 12 hotels. The company holds exclusive rights to the Carrefour franchise in 38 markets across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia and manages a portfolio of more than 210 outlets in 15 countries.
Majid Al Futtaim operates 284 VOX Cinema screens and 31 Magic Planet family entertainment centers across the region, in addition to iconic leisure and entertainment facilities such as Ski Dubai, Orbi Dubai, and Ski Egypt.
Headcount : 15,000
Countries : UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, Lebanon, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Kenya
Timeline : 40 Weeks (Currently In-Progress)
How RA helped Majid Al-Futtaim address HR process issues proactively and resolved them on time
Drivers for Change
- MAF Holding and Ventures are on different SuccessFactors Instance, which makes reporting difficult, and there is no overall view of MAF Management
- Existing Employee Central and Integrations with Payroll vendor
- Each Opco runs the business on a different platform and system, and no system communicates with each other
- Clearly defined project timeline and firm commitment to meet the Go-Live target
- Strong Project Stakeholder and Top Management support and commitment to merge the two instances and have clear visibility
- Deployment of a solid team with the excellent process and product knowledge helped to address issues proactively and get resolution on time
- Strong Project governance from both MAF and Rolling Arrays