HR Cloud Innovation Workshop
May 19, 2017 Singapore
Rolling Arrays organizing HR Cloud Innovation Workshop with SAP, Singapore to help growing businesses to create a High Performing Workforce, on May 9th, 2017.
The digital economy has not only posed unprecedented opportunities for growing businesses but also brought about demands for businesses of all sizes to transform. To grow and adapt, businesses need to innovate and embrace technology to stay ahead of the curve and win in the marketplace.
However, the main challenges that companies cited in their digital transformation efforts with HR issues are:
- Rising costs in core HR and payroll operations
- Difficulties in sourcing the right talent
- Evolving manpower regulations
- Up to 66% of companies spend less than 4 hours per year in performance management of their employees, and
- 50% of companies either do not understand or do not utilize technology in this area which has far-reaching effects on organizational success.
Attend this HR Cloud Innovation Workshop to discover how to overcome the top-of-mind HR issues and challenges faced by growing businesses today.
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays has been driving SAP SuccessFactors-led HR Transformation since 2009. The company specialises in SF consulting, implementation, and support and also builds applications to enhance the utility of the SuccessFactors platform. It is committed to designing systems that help its customers to attract, develop and retain talented individuals. In 2021, Rolling Arrays was recognized as one of the top 75 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times & Statista.