Rolling Arrays Employee SpotLight
Jul 12, 2021 Singapore
- What is your favorite thing about your team?
My presales team very helpful!
- What’s the one word you would choose to describe Rolling Arrays, and why?
Forward Looking. We always evolve every year, our method of selling and thepackage keep on changing in a good way we are trying to see what best to offer to customer and beat competition.
- What are some of your favorite hobbies outside of work?
- What attracted you to join Rolling Arrays?
Rolling Arrays is well known specifically as SuccessFactors SI, our approach is different that we tell the truth to customer not hiding facts. This is one of the big difference compare to the competitors out in the market.
- What is your greatest accomplishment at Rolling Arrays?
Closing UMW Deal, biggest ever in my whole career.
- How has your career grown since starting at Rolling Arrays?
Got a lot of experts that I can learn from.
- What is your mantra to deliver value to customers/stakeholders?
Speak their local language and be friendly to offer help. Sometimes
it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Not all people want to be closed with vendors, but some showing interest for friendship like UMW Suryati,Joe of Boustead, Sharifah of Bank Islam.
- What advice would you give a new employee for being successful at Rolling Arrays?
Always reach out for help. Everyone is busy, so must be pro-active.
Why do you need an Employee Document Management system that automatically collects documents from your underlying HRIS system?
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays has been driving SAP SuccessFactors-led HR Transformation since 2009. The company specialises in SF consulting, implementation, and support and also builds applications to enhance the utility of the SuccessFactors platform. It is committed to designing systems that help its customers to attract, develop and retain talented individuals. In 2021, Rolling Arrays was recognized as one of the top 75 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times & Statista.