Rolling Arrays team conducted HR Analytics Workshop
Jan 20, 2016 Singapore
Rolling Arrays team led by Manu Khetan, CEO and Founder of Rolling Arrays, conducted the workshop “Build & Establish a HR Analytics Center Of Excellence to Integrate HR & the Business” at HR Analytics, Insights and Implementation Forum APAC 2016.
The workshop was attended by HR leaders from South East Asia.
It was an interactive session to:
- Enable organizations to identify the need to build a HR Analytics Center of Excellence
- Enable firms to create a methodology to systematically assess and optimize key workforce issues
- Enable companies to understand where their workforces are most effective
- Get inside scoop on how world-class HR organizations are building HR and Workforce Analytics from ground up
- Determine which HR COE operating model best serves your organization’s immediate and long-term analytics and strategies
- Prioritize initial project and identify “quick wins” to establish credibility & win stakeholder buy-in
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays has been driving SAP SuccessFactors-led HR Transformation since 2009. The company specialises in SF consulting, implementation, and support and also builds applications to enhance the utility of the SuccessFactors platform. It is committed to designing systems that help its customers to attract, develop and retain talented individuals. In 2021, Rolling Arrays was recognized as one of the top 75 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times & Statista.