An integral part of Singapore’s “City in a Garden” vision, Gardens by the Bay spans 101 hectares of prime land at the heart of Singapore’s new downtown – Marina Bay. Comprising three waterfront gardens – Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central – Gardens by the Bay will showcase horticulture and garden artistry that will bring the world of plants to Singapore and present Singapore to the World.
- Had essential administrative HR (paper-based) to support 1000s of employees
- Redundancy in efforts and scattered HR activities
- Lack of structured HR processes to support day-to-day business and future business objectives
Headcount : 360
Countries : Singapore
Modules: Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Learning Management, Compensation Management
Timeline: 6 Months
How RA’s SF implementation expertise helped Gardens by the Bay gain quick wins with SuccessFactors
- System implementation mapped to HR calendar, and critical functions are released at the right time
- Sub-phased approach to ensure quick wins and drive system adoption at the appropriate time
- Customer focus on adopting Best Practices made for a smooth implementation of new processes aligned with SuccessFactors.
- Clear goals were set in focusing on statutory requirements and reduction of customer-specific processes